Coppersmith is a dynamic venue serving globally-influenced comfort food in a vintage-industrial warehouse in South Boston.
Coppersmith is unlike any other space in Boston. The vintage-industrial setting boasts echoes of an industrial past, retaining aesthetic elements of its former life as the Dahlquist Manufacturing Co (founded in 1894), which specialized in copper fabrication.
The vintage space is outfitted with reclaimed steel, restored brick, exposed timbers, exotic woods, multiple atrium skylights, open windows and glass garage doors that together impart a bright sense of comfort and warmth against Coppersmith’s industrial feel.
The space offers:
- -Dinner Tuesday-Sunday
- -Brunch/Lunch on weekends
- -Cafe open daily featuring George Howell coffee, housemade pastries, and free WiFi
- - An indoor/outdoor floating bar connecting our interior to a seasonal patio
- - 10 TV’s and a 12 foot projector screen for games and events
- -Two indoor food trucks
- -Breathtaking roof deck with a vintage Airstream serving craft beer and house cocktails
- -Private events for 5-500