- This event has passed.
Did You Know?!
June 21, 2017 - June 22, 2017
DIY Bloody Mary Bar To-Go
You’ve got the guest list, we’ve got a Bloody Mary Bar to-go! This is what has been missing from your Sunday Fundays, your football parties, and that baby shower that you really don’t want to host (but a strong Bloody Mary would make it slightly more bearable). Our to-go bloody mary bar comes with all the fixins’, you just provide the booze!
Each order serves 10 guests
*All orders must be received at least 24 hours before your pick-up time.*
The Pickled Stuff
1 pint of Pickled Cauliflower
1 pint of Pickled Baby Carrots
1 pint of Pickled Okra
1 pint of Pickled Brussels Sprouts
1 pint of Pickled Green Beans
1 pint of Smoked Olives
1 quart of Pickle Spears
The Mix, Sauces, and Add-Ins
32 oz. of our House Made Mary Mix
1 Head of Celery (sticks)
1 pint of Horseradish
1 pint of Olive Juice
1 pint of Yellow HOT Sauce
1 small Tabasco Sauce
1 small Worcestershire Sauce
1 pack of 8″ Bamboo Skewers
+No substitutions or additions are available at this time.
“When It’s Done & While It Lasts” Weekly Wednesday Whole Hog Roasts!
Beginning Wednesday June 28th and continuing through the summer until Wednesday August 16th Chef Heard will tap into his southern roots and barbeque expertise to roast, smoke and offer an array of globally-influenced flavors from Latin to Asian and everything in-between. Sourced from Massachusetts’ own Adams Farm, the Weekly Whole Hog Roasts will not only have a unique theme, but will also be served with traditional side dishes that complement the theme that week!! The weekly roasts will be offered as a dinner special for $24 per person from 5:00PM to 10:00PM or while it lasts.
Weekly Wednesday Whole Hog Roast themes are as follows:
• Wednesday, June 28th – Latin
• Wednesday, July 5th – Southern
• Wednesday, July 12th – Korean
• Wednesday, July 19th – Chinese
• Wednesday, July 26th – Jamaican
• Wednesday, August 2nd – Spanish
• Wednesday, August 9th – Tex Mex
• Wednesday, August 16th – Hawaiian
Reservations are highly recommended!
Airdeck Red Flyer Wagon!
The Airdeck overlooking South Boston offers a classically-outfitted vintage Airstream serving craft beer, wine and specialty seasonal cocktails with a social atmosphere! Have a larger party and feeling a bit hungry? Larger parties can pre-order a variety of platters that serve up to 10 guests in authentic Radio Flyer Wagons and enjoy fun group games like cornhole!
Coppersmith Has A Cafe!
The perfect blend of coffee shop and meeting space ideal for:
- Local residents and professionals
- Hosting working breakfast and lunch meetings
- Mommy & me meet-ups
- Community-centric activities
Great food, drinks, and features:
- Free high-speed 100MB WiFi.
- Counter Culture Coffee- espresso beverages
- A variety of MEM Tea loose leaf teas, lattes and iced drinks
- House-made pastries, breakfast sandwiches and an assortment of snacks including parfaits, smoothies & acai bowls
- Lunch menu serving soups, salads, and sandwiches.